Here are a few of the local organizations we support at Brookside:
- Art Minors is a faith based non-profit offering art mediums to 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. Its goal is to instruct and mentor children spiritually and artistically, help them research their options for higher education, and prepare them for a career in their chosen art medium.
- Elizabeth’s Hope provides resources, education, and care for men and women in the midst of crisis pregnancies.
- Goodwill Industries of South Central Ohio exists for one purpose: to eliminate barriers to opportunity and help people in need reach their full potential through learning and the power of work.
- The mission of Hope Clinic is to share the love of Christ by providing basic, sound, quality medical care at no cost to those who have no health insurance in a climate that is accepting, authentic, and inviting for people.
- Love INC is a social service resource center whose mission is to mobilize and partner with both churches and other agencies to transform lives by meeting physical, mental, and spiritual needs in our community motivated by Love In The Name of Christ.
- Seeds of Hope addresses the needs of the homeless population in and around Ross County, Ohio. It does so by offering emergency sheltering, transitional housing, and a faith-based mentoring program.
- The Brookside Food Pantry fights homelessness and poverty in Ross County by providing groceries for families in need.